If you are looking for a form and you do not see it on this page, please check the Office of Human Resources website. If you still can not find the form you are looking for please feel free to call our office and we will assist you in any way that we can. Our office can be reached at (920) 424-2296.
Academic Staff Title Change
Americans with Disabilities Act (Reasonable Accommodation)
Paper Version – EOA Complaint Form
You may file a complaint with the Office of Equal Opportunity & Access (EOA) in person, by regular mail, online, or by email.
If you have any questions please contact us:
Office: Dempsey Hall Room 337
Filing Deadline: Complaints filed must be filed within 300 calendar days of the alleged discrimination, harassment, or retaliation.
Confidentiality: Complaints are private and will not be disclosed to anyone who does not have a need to know. This requirement applies to complainants, respondents, witnesses, and any others involved with a complaint.
If you believe criminal conduct has occurred, then you should make a criminal complaint to the police. The criminal justice system and this investigation are separate procedures; however, reports must be made under both procedures to ensure that both will go forward.
As an observer, your role is to ensure that principles of equal employment are followed in the committee’s deliberations and actions and ensure that procedures for promotion, renewal and tenure as outlined in the Faculty and Academic Staff Handbook are followed.
After the meeting, please complete and forward the summary of the committee’s actions to Office of Equity & Affirmative Action via this email (email@example.com) or you can drop it off in Dempsey Hall Room 337.
Title IX Reporting Forms (for sexual misconduct incidents)
Official Reporting Form
To officially report a rape, or sexual misconduct incident to the university click here: Official Report Form
When this form is submitted, the University is required to investigate the reported incident.
- Information entered here will be submitted to the Title IX Coordinator (Director of Equity & Affirmative Action), Dean of Students, Counseling Center, and the Campus Victim Advocate.
- All appropriate steps will be taken to respect the privacy of the individuals involved, while maintaining the ability of the University to investigate the incident and take appropriate action.
- University employees (other than confidential employees working in the Student Health Center, Counseling Center, and Campus Victim Advocate) are required by law to report any incidents of sexual violence they witness or learn of, and to provide all relevant information.
Confidential Reporting Form
To confidentially report a rape, or sexual misconduct incident click here: Confidential Report Form
- Information entered here will be submitted to the Campus Victim Advocate and the Director of the Counseling Center and will not be shared with any other individuals or offices without your permission. Confidential reports are not automatically investigated, the individuals notified by the report will contact you with information, resources, and support options.
- If you wish to make an official report or have the incident investigated by the university, please use the OFFICIAL report form.
- If you are a UW-Oshkosh employee who has knowledge about the sexual assault of a student, you must use the official form. (Only Student Health Center or Counseling Center employees serve as confidential reporters.)
Waiver of Recruitment
- Business Necessity
- Acting, Interim, Visiting Appointment
- Difficult Recruitment
- Time and/or Funding Constraints
- Medical ReEmployment of Transfer
- Other Waiver Request
- Spouse/Domestic Partner
- Special Skills Waiver
If you will be requesting a waiver of recruitment, you must speak with the Director of Equity & Affirmative Action, PRIOR to submitting any paperwork and requests through PageUp, to determine whether there are other methods of recruitment that may meet your needs. Departments need to work DIRECTLY with our office for waiver approval, as we are the final approval stage.